Thursday, April 29

hellooooooo! I'm blogging in school now. LOLS. Anyways, ytstead wants me to update yeah? Hahaha! :P Hmm, actually seriously nothing much to blog about ley. School is okay. OH OH OH! AND you know what? I gave my contacts to 5 CCAs!! WOWWWWWWW~! Hahaha! Let me see..
1. Netball!!! (heard got 50 people join sia! LOLS)
2. SP Aikido Club (some japanese taekwando club. lols. can't believe it yeah? i myself can't believe it too! Hahah! Cos' my friend wants to join so just join! Hees ^^)
3. SP Food Connoiseur Club (quite slack de cca, cos meet twice a month to eat and all only. Then maybe have some cooking classes!! Woooo~ HAHAHA!)
4. SP BP Mentoring (it's helping primary sch kids, either on a wed or sat. 2 hours only so should be okay. :D )
5. SP Primers (some event-based club, i'm also not sure what it is and all so yah. LOLS)

Maybe if my course too busy then I won't go for CCAs luhs, of course. HAHAHA. Studies are more important! :D I haven't told my parents about it. They sure super shocked de lor. Join so many. Lols. :P

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYY TO MY MUMMYYYYYYY! HAHAHA! :D gave her a mini surprise this morning. though i didn't get to see her reaction cos' i already went to school. LOLS. wonder if she'll be surprised. hees ^^ YAYYYYY~ I LOVE MY DEAREST MOMMMMM!! SHE'S THE BESTTTTT!!! ^^

Okay, shall listen to my lecturer teach us how to use Mircosoft Excel now. Yay, half an hour more before lesson ends! :D

No comments: